Yo Yo Honey Singh was born on 15 March 1983 In Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India. He is completed his some part of school time from Guru Nanak Public School in Punjab Bagh after that he went to Trinity School, London where he studied about music and completed his study.
Honey Singh living single in his life, but some news was came that he is married. Some pictures come in news where he sitting with bride by wearing a turban. Honey Singh denied this news and said that he is not married and it’s not a real wedding. Some days back, he admitted to have been married.
Honey Singh started his singing career and always prefer to sing in his mother tongue Punjabi and Hindi. He is avoid to sing in English that’s why he is most popular in Punjabi Music Industry.
Honey Singh given his rap in many Punjabi Songs from last few years. Diljit Dosanjh’s Song Lak 28 Kudi Da was released in 2011 and Honey Singh given his rap. This was the promotional track of Punjab film Lion of Punjab and reached at number 1 position BBC Asian Download Charts of May, 2011.
Honey Singh first music album International Villager was released in Nov, 2011 and one track Gabru from International Villager which was sung by J-Star got Top Position on Asian Music Charts. He is sung for many Punjabi Songs and people love, Honey Singh by his rapping style and lyrics.
Honey Singh sung Lungi Dance in Shah Rukh Khan film Chennai Express and got nominated in Big Star Entertainment Awards for Most Entertaining Singer (Male).
Honey Singh entered into Bollywood with his debut song in a Bollywood film Shakal Pe Mat Ja. Honey also charged Rs. 7 million to sing a song in an upcoming film titled as Mastaan starring with Naseeruddin Shah. It’s a biggest amount ever paid to a singer in Bollywood as of date which make Honey Singh highest paid musical artist in Bollywood.
Honey Singh recently released his single tracks including Bring Me Back and Blue Eyes. Both the songs most viewed on YouTube. His song Sunny Sunny from Yaariyan film also running on top chart. Let’s Read – Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan Age, Biography, Wife & More.
Yo Yo Honey Singh (Singer)
Yo Yo Honey Singh Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Wife & More
||Singer, Rapper and Actor
|Physical Stats & More
||5’ 8” (173 cm)
||73 kg (161 lbs)
Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth
||15 March 1983
|Age (as in 2018)
||Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||Guru Nanak Public School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
||School of Trinity, London
||Academics in Music
||Album – Peshi (1998)
Singles – Glassy (2006)
||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
||DLF city Gurgaon, Haryana
||Singing and live performing
||* A case in Punjab was filed for vulgar lyrics of his songs
* Rumours were that he was in a rehab in Chandigarh due to drugs.
||Priyanka Chopra and Chitrangada Singh
||Food Valley Soup and Vada-Pao
|Girls, Affairs and More
||Shalini Talwar Singh
||15 Lacs/song (INR)
Related Post For You !!
- Nimrat Khaira Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Diljit Dosanjh Height, Age, Weight, Biography, Family, Wiki, Profile
- Neha Kakkar Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband
- Ikka Singh Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Shraddha Sharma (Singer) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Pitbull Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Wife & More
- Raghav Sachar Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Sultana Nooran Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Biography, Family & Profile
- Jyoti Nooran Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Biography, Family & Profile
- Jasleen Royal Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Badshah Height, Age, Weight, Biography, Family, Wiki, Profile
- Shehnaz Kaur Gill Height, Age, Weight, Biography, Family, Wiki
- Tulsi Kumar Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Mika Singh Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Profile
- Shalini Talwar Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Husband